These are a few of my favorite things to help me through life..
- Trauma Prayer // Trouble sleeping or a pain come out of nowhere? Listen to this prayer before going to bed.
- Blurt Foundation // A great blog for people with depression. I love their monthly emails because they are so encouraging.
- The Skimm // Want to know what’s going on in the news worldwide but don’t have time to read all the articles? Sign up for free and they will email you the highlights every morning so you just have to skim the news.
- Damn Delicious // Food blog that lives up to its title. This woman doesn’t know how to cook bad food.
- Bad Yogi // Yoga on YouTube. Erin Motz is my favorite instructor because she is encouraging and offers sever options with most poses. She has a few challenges, but the 30-day challenge is her most known.
- Coconut Oil // I use coconut oil for makeup remover (super great for removing waterproof mascara), lotion on my hands and elbows, oil pulling, and for cooking. Trader Joe’s is my favorite – both for quality and for the price.
- Goodreads // It’s like FB for books. I personally love the app that allows me to scan books and add them to my “to-read” list.